Is the Indian Leadership Deaf-Dumb?

This caricature was made on a gloomy morning when I found myself depressed thinking about India and its politics. I cannot fathom how the conscience of our leaders allows them to bicker endlessly while the country is falling apart.

Notes:
1. The turbaned person is Dr Manmohan Singh and the bald speaker is L K Advani, representing India's Government and Opposition respectively.
 2. Use of R K Laxman's Common Man:
 I am not sure what the copyright lawyers have to say about this, but I could not think of a better person on wheel chair for this.The drawing is mine, the character belongs to R K Laxman, one of India's greatest Cartoonist.

Comments

  1. Good one, But I would rather have those two in the drivers seat of the train. What do you say?. They for sure are not going to be the victim anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ... That would probably make more sense. But I did not think of that when I drew this. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is 9% India's Limit?

The Sentinel

Our Democracy-A Farce (Part 2)