Inflating inflation

Oh man… here it comes again. Petrol price hiked. Diesel price hiked. LPG price hiked.

The Congress must be cursing its stars. I, for one, sure am cursing them. No more pleasure biking till the oil rates fall or I start earning (time to 'oil' my rusted cycle). I never knew my fun trips will depend so much on OPEC, Nigeria’s militants, the weakening dollar and other such world affairs. Hey come on… I just want to speed along the highway, carefree and oblivious to all around me (especially the fellow commuters…) and now this…
Even starting the bike burns my pocket…

SAD… super SAD…
I am angry and hurt. So please pardon me while i unleash my angry thoughts.

Screw you America… (Global Policeman.. Naah.. More like a global Bully)

Screw you Osama… (Just leave the oil pipelines as it is… Don’t break them please)

Screw you OPEC… ( You can definitely do better, But then why would you eh..? you are, after all making money now..)

There are a lot more screws to be given away… I am stopping short of giving the entire list…

But just one more… I can’t resist…

Screw you Bush… (This guy just has to be there)

Why did you have to attack Iraq? Why do you have to always have to go hammer and tongs against anyone who doesn't believe in the American Way? Why does everyone in America need an SUV? Why… Why... WHY???

And why on top of all that do you say Indians eat too much...?

Last time I checked America topped the charts in obesity count and we in the hunger count…
My dear Bush, if we eat any less, we will just vanish… And you don't want that to happen. America would not be America without us. We are your doctors and engineers you know...
So please tell your countrymen to eat less and walk more and save the rest of the world...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is 9% India's Limit?

The Sentinel

Our Democracy-A Farce (Part 2)